Monday, May 7, 2012

Bum Cheek Diaper Review

As I sit her watching my sweet Scottie jump in her bouncer, I began thinking about how much we love our cloth diapers (it just so happens that she is wearing a bum cheeks). Our cloth diapering adventure didn't exactly get off on the right foot. We tried a few different kinds but they always seemed to leak. Kiddo's with DS can have quite the little belly on them and most diapers just hit her in the wrong spot. It seemed like they either leaked out the legs or out the top since we were leaving them a little loose to try and prevent a cranky baby. Our journey changed one day when babyhalfoff.com offered Bum Cheek diapers. They were a great price and looked so adorable so I decided to give them a shot and ordered 3. A few days later and 4 cycles through the laundry we started to use them. The first diaper change went so well! There wasn't a bit of dampness on the outside of the diaper. I was so excited about this that I immediately put the next on her, and then the next... I loved them so much that I decided I just had to wash them that night so we could use them again in the morning. We have been using them for a few months now and our collection has grown to about 25 Bum Cheek diapers. I have found the only 2 downfalls are that they are a bit more bulky than some of the other brands and they take a little while to dry after washing, but honestly neither of those really matter to us. The simplicity of the diaper and insert and it's amazing absorbing power make this our favorite diaper. I recommend this to any family that has tried diaper after diaper with no success or even if they are just looking for some new fluff to add to their stash! I tried to add a picture of the cutie showing off her Bum Cheeks but this new layout has thrown me off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment