Monday, May 21, 2012

MG Baby Diaper Review

Babyhalfoff.com (the cause of my online shopping addiction) recently offered a contest to win a brand new kind of diaper. Scottie was lucky enough to win one and to give it a trial run.
First thought was that it looked like a nicely made pocket diaper. It comes with 2 bamboo inserts. I was a little disappointed at first that the inserts don't snap in like the go greens but that was quickly washed away when I noticed how easily the inserts went in and seemed to stay put. After washing we decided to give it a try as a nighttime diaper. Scottie is 13 months old and sleeps through the night so I was worried about leaks. The next morning I was shocked to find her completely dry! I think I'm really going to like the bamboo inserts for nighttime. This diaper has a slim design and I found it fits nicely under jeans. I really like this diaper so I went ahead and ordered 4 more which came in today! Thanks babyhalfoff.com for giving us the chance to try this great diaper!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in that little diaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering how your MG Baby diapers held up. They are all my stash consists of, and have been used for less than a year, but the elastic seems to be starting to loosen on a few! :-( How did yours hold up?

    ReplyDelete